Thursday, November 6, 2008

Random

Heys!!!
yeah, im in third period again.......really bored.......lol......
but like yeah, its the last day of term!!!
yeah this term i have art 1, english, tech, and algebra
but next term i have art 2, english, begining tv, and algebra

ok, its not much better, but like yeah, at least i have art again! :)
i hope some one i no has it too.........cuz this term i was stuck with this one guy i no, i dont like him very much, but it was either talk to him or dont talk at all....so yeah, i decided to become "friends" with him
but like yeah we actually kinda are friends now...............emphasis on the kinda
but like yeah, im kinda happy term is over.......this term has gone by so fast tho......
i dont like it......
i dont want all of high school to go by this fast, it wud be, like, weird
cuz all of the other school years have gone by slow for me, except for eighth grade, but i hated eighth grade so my friends know not to talk about it
but im babbling again, arent i?
ugh! im just so bored!
my ipod isnt to intertaining anymore.....
but like yeah, i think there is something going on......
thats like about me, but bad......and it worries me cuz i dont really know who my friends are anymore, and that worries me so much its not even funny
and, just yeah, i dont if what my frineds tell me is the truth, and it scares me, and im not easily scared.
but like yeah, im worried as hell
and i have no idea what to do
so.......yeah, im freaking out
and i really dont like it

ok,well
the song of the day, is Blue and Yellow by The Used, its a great love song, listen to it!!!