Friday, November 7, 2008

Still Worried

ok, as for my blog yesterday, i still think something is going on, and that my friends arent telling me something, and im still worried about it
but my friend, luna, said "think if you're left out you should like, make being left out look GOOOOD"
and, yeah, i whink i will, ill act like nothing is wrong, and hopefully whatever is wrong, will go away :)
or one of my friends could be nice and tell me whats going on, but i doubt my friends will
i mean, i love them, but i cant trust any of them, except my bf, i trust him way alot

any way! the song of the day is So Fierce by Jeffree Star
its from his new album Beauty Killer
and the EP Cupcakes Taste Like Violence comes out soon and you can preorder it at smartpunk.com
so go and pre-order it and show the love!!!!